Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Peer Pressure

Well, the good news is I already notice a calm down in my son and daughter's cough cleared up as well (although that could be a coincidence).

The tough news is, I am having a VERY hard time with his lunch for school days. I sent soup in a thermos yesterday with rice crackers and an apple, and the only thing he touched was the apple. When I asked him why he said very apologetically that the kids would make fun of him for his weird lunch so he pretended he just had an apple. Apparently, if he doesn't have a white bread bologna sandwich, cheetos and twinkies, he can't be in the "in" crowd.

Today I sent him with a turkey sandwich on rice bread, which he did attempt to eat, but complained that the bread tasted weird. I ate some myself and it IS gross. Back to the internet for me, need ideas to keep my son fed!

No comments:

Post a Comment